Medicare is a confusing topic. That's why we are here to help free of charge. Medicare Health Insurance is offered uniformly throughout the country. The difficult part of Medicare is finding the right supplement to fill the gaps of original medicare. We represent most of the supplement plans in Oregon. Take a moment to review the basics of Medicare. Then, fill out the request for information or simply call 503-928-3321 to reach a local, licensed agent directly.
There are no fees for using our services and we will update you every year regarding changes. Also, Medicare regulates our compensation on the plans we offer, thus there is no incentive for us to push one plan or another.
There will be some basic information that you will need before we can help you select the right plan:
- Find your Medicare Part A and Part B effective date. You can enroll directly through Social Security's Medicare site.
- Have a list of your doctors available.
- Make a list of your medications with the dosage.
- Determine how often you travel outside the state. (Do you reside in another state during some months?)
- Do you have a preference of medical facilites in Oregon? (i.e. Providence vs. Legacy)
- Can you assume more risk through higher copays for services?
Medicare Supplement options
Below you will find the two options to supplement your Medicare health insurance. Each type of plan has unique features. Click on one of the options below to find more specific details on how the plans may work for you. Some members choose not to take a Part D (Rx) coverage, but we highly recommend you enroll in some sort of supplement. Doctor visits and other small charges for services will not break the bank, but the bills of hospital stay could amount over $100,000. Thus, you would be responsible for 20% or about $20,000.
Supplement plan range from $0 to over $220 a month in Oregon. We represent over 50 Medicare supplement and over 60 different Part D (Rx) plans. Feel free to call us at 503-928-3321 or email any questions.
Download the supplement Medicare options (printer friendly PDF)